Makeup is a girl’s best friend. Some women use a lot and some use a little, whatever your preference, most of us love it and use it on a daily basis. Unfortunately no one ever teaches us how to apply makeup and fur strip false lashes 101 is not taught in school, so we may not learn good application habits and tricks that can really make a difference in how the cosmetics look on our face.
1. Make sure your face is clean and freshly washed. Old debris and dirt in the pores will make the fur strip false lashes look dirty and not fresh and bright. Remember that makeup illuminates what already exists and you really don’t want to enhance the dirt on your face.
2. Use good makeup brushes and not those that come with the actual makeup like eye shadows and blushes. Good brushes can make all the difference in the world, in how good the makeup applies, blends and how good it looks. This is especially true for eye and cheek colors.
3. Use an exfoliate on your face prior to applying makeup. Exfoliates buff the face and clear away dead skin cells, which in turn leaves the face radiant, very clean and much brighter looking. Doing this prior to putting on makeup will give an amazing clarity to the face and the fur strip false lashes will look that much better.
4. Use a moisturizing cream under your foundation. Most foundations, while they claim to moisturize can sometimes be harsh on the skin. It is best to first use a day moisturizer, with SPF of course as a foundation for the foundation. Let it penetrate prior to applying the top layer of foundation. Then use a good powder to set and provide a flawless finish.
5. Avoid using cheap makeup products. Yes, the dollar stuff is very cheap and easy on the budget, but is it worth it? When it comes to products for eyes, face and cheeks, you usually get what you pay for. The cheaper stuff will not apply as well, wear as long and can be irritating on the skin.
6. Use a brownish shade eye shadow to darken eyebrows. Many use eyebrow pencils, but if you’re on a budget you can kill two birds with one stone by using your eye shadow. Plus, it blends easier and is easier to put on the brows than pencils; one whisk with a wide brush can cover the whole brow.
Learn more about makeup with video fur strip false lashes guides from MAC makeup artists, such as How-To: Smoky Eyes makeup tips and shop for all MAC makeup at cheap prices at: Cheap MAC makeup
Article Source: txnan